Tuesday, October 24, 2006

this ain't as easy at it looks

Whatever friends of mine have suggested that I start a blog neglected to tell me that it's not as easy as they make it look. I have figured out the actual posting part, seen here, but photos are still a no-show, and my links section is all out of whack. I'll get it, but in the meantime, be patient with this blog not being nearly as eye-appealing as most of them out there.

Today I took Stella to a mother's morning out program at a local toy store. In the basement, they have a recreation area with toys, books and crafts for the kids, and they even feed them lunch. It's Stella's 4th time going today, and she loves it! I thought the transition for her (and for me) would be much more difficult, but it's been great. I've been getting some good work done during those three hours, and she so enjoys hanging out with other kids.

It's getting cold here, REALLY cold. Last night it got down to a frigid 22 degrees. I put flannel sheets on our bed and have had the fire on all day long. The leaves are beautiful - I've seen more people taking photos in town than ever before. Hopefully when I learn how to post pictures I'll have some for your viewing enjoyment.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

erin said...

Yippee for the Larson blog! I'm thrilled to add you to my favorites list.

Let me know if I can help you set things up!