Thursday, March 22, 2007

She's Alive

Stella's been better for a while now, but we've just been lazy about blogging, and I think it's about to get worse, as our lives get a bit more exciting. Next weekend we're headed to Charleston to do a video biography of a 90-year old lady. Eric and Pat (our employee and our dear friend) will working mostly on Saturday, while Brittain (pat's girlfriend, my BFF from college), Stella and I do the Charleston thing. Can you believe that I've lived in the Carolinas most of my life, but have yet to visit that lovely city? I can't wait!

The next weekend, yours truly is off for an Easter vacation in Key West! Yes, just me! Yes, my dear husband is keeping our maniacal two-year old for four straight days while I travel with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew from CA. Also never been to the Keys, so I'm looking very forward to that as well. Maybe a suntan will make my pregnant self look a little more presentable.

Then two weeks later, we're headed to the NC coast to film the wedding of my oldest friend's sister. They are a family of five girls and two boys, and I've known them like my own siblings practially my entire life. We're gonna stay in Kinston a few days too (my hometown), to see my grandparents and mom too...

So that's about it from here. I will try to post photos more frequently, but no promises! Good night!

3 comments:

The Wards said...

Yay--you're all alive! We've missed you!!! Although, when you're lazy about blogging too, it makes our email/blogging laziness look not quite so bad. Enjoy your travels and the pregnancy excuse to sample lots of yummy food on the way.

erin said...

Glad to see you back! I can't wait to hear about your trips!

Anonymous said...

Finally a new post. Glad to hear everyone is ok. Can't wait for Key West!!!!!