Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Big 3-0

Yes, that's right. I'm no longer in my 20s...today is my 30th birthday!

And what a great one I had. It began with a little bit of sleeping in, followed by a hot breakfast cooked by my husband and daughters. A big sign hung in the living room that says "happy birthday mommy! we love you!" And tonight, our first night out since Meg was born, dinner at a great little restaurant in downtown Waynesville.

I never imagined that by the time I turned 30 I would have so much to love. I can't believe my life is this full! I feel like the luckiest person on earth.

Three more days, and my baby turns three. That one is killing me way more than me turning 30!

Pics from her b-day party Saturday to follow. Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your birthday was awesome. Just remember 30 isn't what it used to be. Most people I talk to LOVE their 30's. Your a great sister!!!!

angela | the painted house said...

Happy Birthday! You are just a babe! Hope all the b-day festivities are fun around your place this week!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun at Stella's party today!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Marian!

Just think--you are 10X older than Stella! (that won't happen again). Of course I'm even older than that--just like Angela said, you are just a babe!

Gayle