Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not a Doofus, But...

Next time I'll go in with fewer pre-conceived notions about what an audience is looking for. (And I'll try not to wake 2:45 a.m. and not be able to get back to sleep --- and I'll Mapquest the correct address in Charlotte. Yikes!) I don't think I hit the mark with this one, though the jury is still out -- there might be some agreement to be reached.

I appreciate all the well wishes. It really makes me feel good.

Random thing, but let me direct you to the story of Galen Rowell, a photographer for National Geographic who died about 6 years ago in a plane crash. I bought a poster from his studio in Berkeley in 1997-ish. I thought of him because some friends are headed for Machu Piccu -- and that was my poster: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/08/0814_020814_rowell2_2.html

And here is that awesome poster:
http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Sunset-over-Machu-Picchu-Posters_i1252429_.htm

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

1 more week! How exciting. Salt Lake better watch out for us!!!!

Jeff said...

Hope things go well!