Sunday, March 29, 2009

Marian's On a Mission

Marian is determined for us to go through every room of this house and declutter. It's a great idea, actually. Yesterday we went through the kitchen and found dry-goods we had forgotten we had.

She really wanted me to throw away the microwave popcorn. Are you kidding? That stuff is great. I promised I'd eat it, and soon.

There's Gatorade, some dried beans that are perfectly okay to eat, and even some wild rice that Tracy Phillips left behind when she moved about a year ago.

But today she's moving toward the dining and living room area, and I'm a little concerned.

"You think we can move that credit card machine?" she asked.

The credit card machine for our business has found a space next to our family telephone. I really don't know what else to do with it, honestly. But I suppose today will find me testing out phone lines in the basement - just because I'm an understanding husband who believes world peace begins right here.

No comments: