Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More of Meg

More photos of our new baby girl here - we're all doing great! We came home Sunday and are getting adjusted to life as a family of four. Stella LOVES her little sis and wants to hold her constantly. Today she was singing "this old man" to her while she lounged in the bouncy seat. So far so good, but I'm not expecting this big sisterly love to last too long!

Meg has some jaundice so she's on this special light that we call her glowworm blanket. She's had to have her foot pricked a bunch which stinks, but we're hoping to have it under control within the week. We'll keep you posted!

take care!




6 comments:

erin said...

Love seeing these pics of your little family! Such sweet girls you have!

angela | the painted house said...

Good to hear that the adjustment is going well. I hope Meg's jaundice clears up quickly--although she is like a little fairy in her glow-light!

Anonymous said...

Meg.... Tanning already!! J/K.

Kiss those girls for us.

The Wards said...

Adorable! I seriously need to get a post-partum David Bowie shirt. It may counteract the minivan effect.

angela | the painted house said...

I'm glad someone commented on the D.B. shirt--that is much funnier than anything I was coming up with!

the larsons said...

Anyone who knows me knows that this is my FAVORITE t-shirt. I don't even like David Bowie. I got it at Target. Any semblance of home when you're in the hospital is a must-have, in my book. So there.