Monday, November 19, 2007

Best of Stells Bells

I felt guilty that I put my favorite recent photo of Meg up but hadn't done the same for Stella. So here it is:



Is she so grown up or what? I have to give a shout out to Stella's godmother, our dear friend Kristen, for taking this and many other great fall shots of the girls a few weeks ago.

I think my friend Erin's latest blog post (see Princess Pigbear link on the right side) has made me emotional today. She is having her 2nd baby tonight, and the post was a letter to her daughter that made me weep! Literally weep. You should go read it, it is really a beautiful piece of writing.

Not much else - time is flying around here. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Just to get through a day, have the kids in bed - I breathe a sigh of relief. But then I feel a twinge of sadness, because the day flew by, like most days, and these little girls aren't going to be little forever...so I'm trying to not take it for granted.

So what am I thankful for?

Stella and her Daddy



Meg and her Daddy



Just Daddy

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

none of the pictures showed up?!?

The Jones Family said...

Now I can see them. What a great shot of Stella!!!!

erin said...

Now you've got ME crying! Darn these post-partum hormones. I'm so glad you were touched by my letter...I really had to get all of that out of my heart before I could move on to giving birth again. I can't bring myself to go back and read it just yet. Maybe in a few weeks! (or months, or years)

I want to talk soon...as soon as life slows down again I'll call (life DOES slow down again, doesn't it?)