Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This Tuesday's Five

Hello everyone. Don't be haters, I'm busy AND too lazy to blog by the end of the day. But I'm here now, so all 7 of you who read this blog can now read about our exciting lives.

1. My almost-here niece Lily is doing just fine - still in utero, thank goodness. Her mom is past the 36 week mark, so all looks good. Now that I know she's fine, I want to see her so badly! And I miss her big brother too.

2. Simon Cowell is sexy. I don't care how hateful he is, he is still sexy. I know American Idol comes up every time I do this list, but it comes on on Tuesday.

3. Has anyone heard of this airline Skybus? They operate through mostly smaller airports, and one of their hubs is in Greensboro, NC. Their fares are cheap in general, but they also have this special offer where they have 10 seats on every flight that are only $10 a piece. No kidding. From Greensboro to California, $10 one way.

4. Eric's sister and her husband are coming on Thursday. I love when they come because it doesn't feel like guests are here. They're washing dishes, bathing the kids, giving me time to nap, and Chris has even been known to go on runs with me and Eric. Separately of course, because Eric and I can't run together, because HE's made it clear that he doesn't want to have to wait up for me.

5. I just changed the title of this post to Five instead of Ten because I can't think of anything else to tell you. Other than Meggle turned 7 months old yesterday.

Have a good week, everyone!

5 comments:

The Jones Family said...

If you can get a ticket for $10 each way your butt better be on it's way out here!!!!

Katy said...

Thanks for the shout out!

kwall said...

5 is better than nothing. I am becoming a blog addict :)

James, Rachel and Tenzin said...

We've flown Skybus to and from California 4 times now, yes, for $10 each. Never had a problem. They also have the newest planes in the business. You need to jump on the flights as soon as they come out, though. They sell out within minutes of being published (typiclally around 6:00am).

angela | the painted house said...

i love the nickname "Meggle!"

AI should pay you.