Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jessica Alba Stares at Me

Every now and then there's a SPAM subject line that cracks me up. Is it possible that someone can be a stalker while being simultaneously paranoid that the stalkee is stalking right back? "Jessica, stop staring at me! Go get your own star obsession!"

What if stars hired paparazzi to photograph the paparazzi, following them in their personal lives and making them living hells? Why not?

Marian, it's okay to blog about how crummy you feel.

Fortunately, while Marian was blogging I was at Eaglenest Entertainment about a mile away filming Percy Sledge. Percy is from Leighton, Alabama, about 12 miles from where I grew up in Florence. He gave a great concert, and I highly recommend you take the leap and hear him tonight (Saturday). He's great! We were able to talk a little bit after the show and he told me that his boyhood home (and his grandmother's) burned down recently, stymieing his plans to create a museum to his music.

He also reminded me that when a man loves a woman, he lets her sleep in on a Saturday!

2 comments:

James, Rachel and Tenzin said...

Here's a service if you're looking for paparazzi. They photograph you in your day-to-day element, providing a personalized portrait.

http://methodizaz.com/

angela | the painted house said...

green, blue, a roaming sidebar...am I in the right place??? Looks good! Hope we see you all soon!