Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Four.

Age: T minus 3 days. No wonder my ass was so big, look at me putting those Kettle chips in a bowl!



Age: 6 hours old



Age: 2 years old (can't get my hands on the first bday shot. Feel like a horrible mom)



Age: 3 years old, and sick



Today she is: 4 years old



I feel like my life began the day hers did.

Stella, you have made me and daddy happier than we could've ever imagined. You are indeed our sweet peach (and baby sister, though sweet, is often referred to as the sour peach)!

Here's to many more happy, healthy years for our beautiful big girl.

Party pics coming soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Happy 4th to Stella!

angela | the painted house said...

Stella, happy birthday! You are such a pretty young lady!

(Poor Meg, it's just a phase, right?)

Katy said...

It seems like yesterday that I was so excited to be meeting my first niece! I can't believe she is four. She is so intuitive, fun-loving, and just freakin adorable. I am so excited to watch her grow up-just wish it wasn't happening so quickly! Stella, your Aunt Katy loves you so much!

erin said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!

The Hunnicutts said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie!

The Jones Family said...

Stella 4. I remember flying home the night before she was born. But that's Stell for you, in her own time!!!!
I love her. Can't wait to see you guys in Salt Lake