Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No, look at me!

Got one to look at us...


Then the other...


And finally, a good shot of both!


We've gotten lots of snow over the past few days, and it has been BITTERLY cold, like 5-7 degrees in the mornings when we've woken up. Needless to say, we're all a little stir crazy around here, but today it warmed up to mid-40s so we got out for a while.

Did anyone hear that Heath Ledger the actor died today? That upsets me, I really liked him.

Gotta run, only 8 more minutes until American Idol comes on, one of my secret addictions. I can't reveal the others or else they wouldn't be secret now, would they?

4 comments:

erin said...

Love the pictures of the girls!

And as long as we're confessing secret addictions I would HIGHLY recommend numbing your mommy brain a bit with Big Brother (which happens to be making an encore appearance with a new season in February thanks to the writer's strike!)

The Jones Family said...

I am so glad that hat fits her. I was worried. I love those girls!!!!

Love, Aunt Ashelle

the larsons said...

Erin, I just tried to sound intriguing. I really don't have any other ones except for American Idol. I mean, I LOVE cheddar and sour cream ruffles, but I'm not letting myself eat those - they're not helpful in losing the baby weight.

The Wards said...

Those girls are precious. I hope they grow up to be like their mother who blogs just like she talks. I swear I'm having an actual conversation with Marian when I read her comments.

And as far as addictions go, I recommend the Young and the Restless and reading your friends' friends' friends' (etc.( blogs.