Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten on Tuesday!

The Larson family 10 on this Tuesday:

1. Meg has her 6-month appointment tomorrow. I'm nervous about her weight gain, b/c Stella had some weight issues at this point, and we ended up in the hospital. Meggie also has to get shots, bummer. Wish us luck!

2. We were all kind of stir-crazy today. It was windy and cold, snowy but not sticking snow - an inside day. It was one of those days that I was counting down to bedtime. A little guilt there, but I'm over it.

3. Tomorrow's my personal weigh-in day - I've lost 17 pounds so far - and I'm nervous that I'm not gonna see those numbers go down any more this week, because...

4. Eric and I had a very indulgent date last Friday. We celebrated 8 years since he proposed to me. Complete with dark beers, appetizers, very rich entrees, etc. Worth every bite. And every moment out with my honey, sans kids.

5. We're gonna put our house back on the market after Easter. Anyone wanna move to Maggie Valley?

6. Stella currently loves the Olivia book series.

7. I'm totally crushing on the Aussie on American Idol. Have I mentioned that I love that show?

8. There's nothing I love more than leftovers for lunch, b/c I hate figuring out what to eat for lunch. So today I had some leftover chicken with mushroom sauce, rice, and asparagus.

9. I'm in the process of setting up online banking for us. I'm so tired of dealing with paper bills, writing checks, etc. It's a bit more cumbersome than I imagined but I know it'll be worth it.

10. Time to wake Meg for her last feeding before I hit the hay. Have a good week, everyone!

1 comment:

Katy said...

17 pounds! Wow! That's awesome.

I hope all is well with y'all. I'm sorry we haven't talked in such a long time. Now that I'm back at work, I feel like I never have a free second to relax and chat. I miss you and hope to chat sometime soon.

And happy anniversary, too!

xoxo!!!