Monday, August 11, 2008

Frosted Hair

We'll get some shots up soon of Meg with smeared frosting face and hair. She had a really good time, and so did we. B and Pat were there, as were Jonathan, Becky, and their daughter, Josie. It was the perfect sized party. Stella loved popping the balloons we worked so hard to fill. I think she had as much fun at her sister's party as the rest of us.

I'm really psyched because today I (Eric) get to train my part-time marketing and sales assistant! We don't have the money to hire her, but if I didn't hire her, I was going to go completely insane. So, we might go broke, but at least we'll have our mental health. But I think Whitney is going to do a great job and earn her keep, I really do.

I'll soon be posting some videos we've produced. Stay tuned!

No comments: